Basic information for pupil: Explanatory note and options that come with its composing
Framework for the explanatory note
- 1. Title web page
The following requisites are written: the name of the Federal Education Agency, the university, the institution, the department, the title of the work, information about the author, the leader and the reviewer on the title page.
- 2. The composition associated with the thesis indicates the number of pages associated with theoretical component, the amount of pills, accompanying materials, etc.
- 3. The table of contents reflects the information and framework associated with the ongoing work and it is put following the structure of the thesis. The name of each and every portion of the work in the right, near the border regarding the right industry, corresponds to your number of the web page with which it begins in the text.
- 4. The introduction to sum up kind ought to include the next parts that are constituent
- 1. The relevance, significance and novelty of this chosen topic.
- 2. The amount of real information for the topic, developed and problems that are unsolved
- 3. Determination regarding the purpose, the tasks of this thesis.
- 4. The cornerstone associated with the structure of work.
This is a section that is short of pages.
- 5. The writing for the explanatory note contains 4 chapters, which give an analysis of this situation, analysis of prototypes, analysis of analogs, conceptual, draft and draft that is working.
Logical construction while focusing regarding the presentation regarding the content that is main accomplished only once each chapter has a certain purpose and it is the foundation for the subsequent.
Chapter 1 contains situation analysis, model analysis, analysis of analogues;
Chapter 2 is dedicated to a conceptual task;
Chapter 3 – feedback from the draft design;
Chapter 4 describes the design that is working
- 6. The final outcome, that is an unbiased the main systematic work, must not include a retelling associated with content associated with study or a reiteration associated with the conclusions which were produced in the chapters. When you look at the conclusion author’s outcomes of the theoretical and development that is practical of topic are summed up, the perfect solution is associated with the problems stated in the introduction is reflected, and general conclusions on the subject are presented. The final outcome must not include information that is new facts, arguments, also it should logically follow through the primary text of this work.
- 7. The menu of used literature is put following the main text associated with the explanatory note of the thesis.
Requirements for the formulation of an explanatory note
The amount for the explanatory note should be more or less 40-60 pages, like the name page, text, tables, figures, a summary of used literature, applications and table of articles.
The note that is explanatory printed regarding the printer and connected, the indentation ought to be the same and add up to five figures. Headings are divided through the text from above and from below by three periods.
All pages custom-writings regarding the thesis, including pictures and annexes, are numbered in an effort through the title page towards the page that is last omissions and repetitions. The page that is first the name web page. No number is placed on the name page, and on the next page the figure “2” is put.
The page number is printed in the exact middle of the top margin.
When having a lot of applications or pictures, they may be issued being a split volume, the name web page of which can be used similarly to the title page associated with the thesis, showing “Application.” The numbering of tables, pictures, drawings when you look at the text plus in the applying must not coincide.
The accessibility to the applying is indicated into the dining table of articles.
The part that is practical of thesis
The part that is practical of thesis is presented by means of a couple of presentation pills.
Themes of diploma works for the specialty “Design” are grouped to the after areas that are main
- -Poligraphy (Design of multipage publications, package design, poster, outside marketing).
- -brand style (growth of branding elements)
- -WEB (development of web page design, as well as growth of web-interfaces, here all the work with Flash is associated)
Requirements for work with all these areas.
Polygraphy: while preparing any type or sort of products, the graduate pupil should familiarize himself using the technology of their manufacturing.
To guard the project, two sections were created: its design solution and its particular prepress preparation.
Therefore into the work must include points that are following towards the design:
- -The project of work, the goal market (the graduate student should always be well alert to those, for who their items are intended for and how it’ll be used);
- -Composition (like the design of materials, the explanation for composite solutions, comparison with existing solutions);
- -Color solution (the graduate pupil will be able to substantiate his choice and express it in speech);
- -Style solution (if it’s associated with a particular pronounced style (dark ages, Baroque, Constructivism, Art Nouveau, etc.)
All the above items should be presented in comparison to current analogues (if any).
The protection project contains:
- 1. Technical parameters associated with future product, format, material, printing technology (flex printing, offset, silk-screen printing, etc.).
- 2. Compositional solution (for instance, layout scheme).
- 3. Graphical solution (in the shape of sketches and also the final sentence).
- 4. Caused by contrast with other examples.