Because technology has changed so much in the past few years, you no longer need expensive software, a college degree or a webmaster to build a web site.
If you’re looking for someone to hold you by the hand and take you patiently STEP-BY-STEP through the ENTIRE process of setting up your own simple site or blog so you can start making money with your ideas, here’s help!My name is Frank Deardurff, “That One Web Guy!” Friends and colleagues have dubbed me ‘Web Master to the Stars’, due to the famous internet marketers and authors I’ve worked for and with all over the world.
I’m the co-founder of Affiliate Tool Box and MasterMindInABox.com, as well as AskDatabase.com. My other ventures include CEO of Access Cafe Networks, Inc. & Orange Pixel Inc., network consulting and web applications design firms located in Terre Haute, Indiana.
Projects you may have seen include campaigns for Alex Mandossian’s AccessToLeaders.com, where he has built sites for Les Brown (AskLesBrown.com), Brian Tracy (JustAskBrian.com) and Stephen Covey (AskStephenCovey.com).
Additional Web clients have been Armand Morin, Mark Victor Hansen, Lorrie Morgan Ferrero (Red-Hot-Copy.com) just to name a few as well as putting out fires for many of the top online marketers.
Having worked professionally for over 25 years in graphic design and technical illustration, and as a Microsoft Certified Professional since 1999 and Certified Novell Administrator since 1996 I feel that my qualifications give me the experience and knowledge to teach you everything you need for your website.
My partnerships include Willie Crawford (Change-Web-Hosts.com), Armand Morin (CBClicks.com & Hostorix), Joshua Mitchell (MastermindInABox.com) just to name a few.
Finally, an Inexpensive Course To Teach You
the Basics of Building a Simple Web Site or Blog
I’ve recently watched demonstrations where “experts” were teaching students some very outdated methods of building web sites. Since technology has changed so much, many experts now use WordPress to support their sites and blogs.
In this course, I will SHOW YOU everything you need to know from beginning to end, step-by-step to assemble, host and launch a web site or blog online.
Both classes will be recorded and uploaded online so you will be able to watch them whenever you want to forever!
If you can’t make it to the live class, just watch it later!
Here’s What My Easy Web Sites and Blogs Course Covers
Session 1: Setting Up a Simple Blog or Web Site
- The basics you need to set up a basic website or blog
- How to get started
- Setting up the domain
- Understanding the control panel
- Setting up your first web site
- Adding content to your site once it’s set up
Session 2: Elements to Make Your Site or Blog Functional
- Working with styles
- Adding order links so your site can process orders
- Adding appropriate graphics to balance the content
- Adding videos to increase interest
- Basic SEO so visitors can find your site
- Tracking and analytics to measure how well your site performs
Who Should Attend This 2-Session
Easy Web Sites and Blogs Course:
- Anyone who doesn’t have a blog or web site
- Anyone who wants a simple and easy to implement step-by-step “cutting-edge” for setting up a blog or site
- Anyone who wants to start a home business on the Internet
Who Should NOT Attend This 2-Session
Easy Web Sites and Blogs Course:
- Anyone who already has a blog or site and understands how to add content and take orders
- Anyone who is not entrepreneurial
- Anyone who does not love capitalistic small business
Here Are The Requirements Needed to Attend
Easy Web Sites and Blogs Course:
- High speed Internet access
- Any device that has a web browser
- The ability and willingness to listen to both sessions
When Are the Classes?
The live classes are scheduled for 90-minutes each and will be conducted via webinar on:
Tuesday, May 28th at 4:00 PM Eastern
Thursday, May 30th at 4:00 PM Eastern
Once you have completed the virtual classes, you will have access to all the information recorded from the class in one place to access forever!
So What’s the Investment in This Class?
Now that we live in the Internet Age, it’s essential to understand the basics of how it works. The more you know about it, the more valuable you are to yourself and to your job situation.
I personally believe every student, business owner, or entrepreneur should have the core foundation that you will get from learning to build web sites and blogs in my Easy Web Sites and Blogs Course.
The impact your life could have on the world could be priceless. When you are able to share lessons and experience from your life with others, not only can you help them solve problems but you can also build a business that supports your family and others.
Because times are changing, a class like this is priceless. The instruction you’ll be getting from an experienced web master is priceless. Plus, most web masters won’t take the time to teach you what they know.
I’ve seen classes on how to build web sites that cost thousands of dollars. But because I want to see more people succeed in these rough economic times, I decided to teach this 2-Session course for a price that just about anyone can afford.
You Can Attend My Easy Web Sites and Blogs Course For Just $97!
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. The next time you hear an Internet marketing success story, remember that it takes a web site to have an online business. The sooner you learn how to build a site, the sooner you can get started making money and serving people by using the Internet.
“PRIORITY” Registration Form
- I understand that, once my order is authorized, you will process my order promptly and I will receive immediate access to both sessions of the class.
- I understand that if after taking all the classes, I do not feel that I learned anything in the training that will help me build a simple site or blog using the techniques taught in this class, my full enrollment fee will be refunded, provided that I have participated in every one of the classes.
Your Reservation Will Be Processed Over Secure Servers.
If you want to learn how to build basic sites and blogs with great content and answers that people need to solve their problems, this is the Basic Education you have been lacking to become successful on the Internet!
This is opportunity! See it?
Don’t let it get by! And don’t put this decision off!
All The Best and Much Success In Everything You Do!
Frank Deardurff III – That One Web Guy!
P.S. If you have a blog or site that helps people solve a problem (and you should), THIS is the class you need.
P.P.S. Don’t forget! Deadline to register your webinar seat is 3PM, Tuesday, May 28!